Setting up a new domain registration with us here at Peters Web, couldn’t be more easy, here are some steps you can follow to ensure that you choose the right domain for you…..
1) Firstly enter your desired domain into our domain search bar, you will find this at the top of our homepage labelled: It starts with a domain….
You will be redirected to our Register Domain page.
2) Once you have navigated to our domain registration page, you will receive a notification at the top of the page, informing you if the domain you have chosen is available. If the domain you have searched for is available to purchase, click Add to Cart followed by Checkout.
If the domain you have searched for happens to be unavailable, you will need to choose an alternative domain from the Suggested Domains list. Once you have made your selection, click Add to Cart then select Checkout.
3) Once you have selected to checkout, you will be redirected through to our Domain Configuration page. Please fill in all of the required fields on this page, with the relevant information. At the bottom of the page you will see some ‘name servers’ displayed. Leave these as they are (ns1/ns2.petersweb.me.uk) unless you are hosting elsewhere. If you are new to ‘name servers’ please read this article for more information.
Note:- Please check the WHOIS Opt Out box if you wish to keep your name and email address private (this would prevent these details from being visible, if someone came across your domain entry during a domain search). Also, if you have purchased a domain entry other than .uk we are required to charge a fee of £3 per year for this option due to our own administration costs.
If you have purchased a ‘.com’ or a ‘.net’ domain entry, the WHOIS Opt Out will be replaced with an ID Protection option.
4) Once you have filled in the relevant details, you can select whether you would also like to purchase additional hosting. If you wish to purchase hosting, along with your domain choice, please select [No Hosting! Click to Add] at the top right hand corner of the page.
When you are satisfied with your details, please select Continue.
5) For the final step, you will be guided to our Review & Checkout page, please complete your transaction by following the Checkout link (in green at the right hand side of the page).
Once you have arrived at our checkout, please fill in the form with your details. If you are satisfied with your information, select Complete Order at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email following the completion of your order.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here at Peters Web should you require any more guidance on this topic. You can contact us via a support ticket (open a ticket) to our hosting department.
Powered by BetterDocs
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.